Monday 12 May 2014

News round-up...

I’m currently working with author Alice Sabo on the cover to her forthcoming science fiction novel. More details and tantalising glimpses will follow in the near future, but so far, this has been a great project and quite a challenge too. Stay tuned for more details.

Sadly, I’m unable to attend Loncon3 in August, however my work can! I’ll be virtually joining a whole host of absolutely amazing SF&F artists in the Loncon art exhibition. The Initiative for Interstellar Studies will also have a stand (and much more) there, so do keep an eye out for them.

I will however, be attending Novacon again in November, and am already looking forward to it. 

In other news, “Traces – Abandoned” has now been added to my Bandcamp page. This name-your-price compilation is made up of nine demos and outtakes from the making of the Traces album. It has a much darker feel than the overall mood of the final album, and gives an insight into both my creative process and how the album almost sounded!


No comments:

Post a Comment